JP Electric & Solar
LITTLE TO NO UPFRONT COST TO GET STARTED
WITH 25+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SOLAR POWER FINANCE, WE CAN HELP YOU GET FINANCING THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS AND OFFERS MAXIMUM RETURNS
FLEXIBLE OPTIONS TO START SAVING TODAY
THE FASTEST PATH TO SOLAR
With an outright purchase you have the opportunity to take advantage of the 30% solar ITC. Solar is clean energy and a worthwhile investment with impressive returns.
- Reduces wait times on finance approval and requirements
- Generally offers maximum return on investment
- A home equity loan can be used and may be tax-deductible.
- You can keep any solar tax credits and/or state and local incentives you may be eligible.
- Purchasing your SunPower system can maximize your savings.
- Over time, your system can pay for itself through your utility bill savings.
OWN YOUR SYSTEM WITH PAYMENTS
Your system is purchase outright and you make payments on your loan. For many homeowners, the combination of the loan payment and remaining electric bill is often lower than the electric bill prior to solar.
- Easy online approval, with no long application
- Experience the benefits of a purchase with monthly payment options
- Pay your loan for the duration of your terms.
- Various loan payment terms and conditions available (option of no prepayment penalty).
- You can keep any solar tax credits and/or state and local incentives for which you may be eligible.
NO UP-FRONT COST & EASY APPROVAL
Leasing your system typically offers immediate utility savings, and leads to increased savings over time as traditional energy costs rise. At the end of the lease you can purchase the system at a reduced cost, renew the lease, or have the system removed.
- Lessor tax benefits can reduce lease payment
- Minimal to no up-front payments reduce investment
- You pay a monthly amount to “rent” the system and use energy you produce.
- For many homeowners, their lease and remaining utility bill are lower than their previous electric bill.
- System production is guaranteed for 20 years worry free.
- When you sell your home, you can assign the lease to the new homeowner, subject to credit approval. SunPower facilitates this process.
What people have to say
Christina San Nicolas
"I didn’t much about the whole solar power system until JP electric solar company took the time to educate my husband and myself about the benefit of owning such a system. Thank you Eric and Jeremy for giving us knowledge for the long term decision making. Great customer service" 👍
"If anybody is looking to go Solar they should go with JP Electric & Solar. They are the best. We had a guy that we were going with after 45 days we hadn't heard a word from them then Matt from JP Solar called within a month we had solar panels installed. Matt was very informative he answered every question we had. I'm so glad Matt found us. I would definitely recommend them. Great guys to work with."
"JP Solar was great through the whole process. From the signing the contract to being tied into the grid with PG&E took about 60 days. They are responsive to all of your questions via email or phone. The installers take about 3- 4 hours and they did a great job as well. So far my SunPower X-22’s are putting out great numbers and now that I’m tied into the grid they will zero out my electric use. Overall I’m very happy with panels and JP Electric & Solar and would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market."
"Matt Thomas was very helpful during the entire process from beginning to installation. He was a great professional to work with. I'm glad I obtained the best quality panels through a local company!"