JP Electric & Solar
NO UPFRONT COST TO GET STARTED
WITH 25 PLUS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SOLAR POWER FINANCE, JP ELECTRIC & SOLAR WILL HELP YOU GET FINANCING THAT FITS YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS WITH MAXIMUM RETURNS.
FLEXIBLE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO START SAVING TODAY.
THE QUICKEST PATH TO SOLAR
When you purchase solar outright, you have complete access to federal, state, and local solar initiatives, where available. This may offset the solar project cost significantly. Cash purchases typically offer the MAXIMUM return on your solar investment.
- Reduces wait times on finance approval and requirements.
- Generally offers maximum return on investment.
- A home equity loan can be used and may be tax-deductible.
- You may keep any solar tax credits and/or state and local incentives that you are eligible for.
- Purchasing your SunPower system may maximize your savings.
- Over time, your system will pay for itself through your utility bill savings.
OWN YOUR SYSTEM WITH PAYMENTS
Your system is purchased outright and you make payments on your loan. For many homeowners, the combination of the loan payment and remaining electric bill is often lower than the electric bill prior to solar.
- Easy online approval, with no long application.
- Experience the benefits of a purchase with monthly payment options.
- Pay your loan for the duration of your terms.
- Competitive solar interest rates for 10, 15 and 20-year terms.
- You may keep any solar tax credits and/or state and local incentives for which you may be eligible.
NO UP-FRONT COST & EASY APPROVAL
Leasing your system typically offers immediate utility savings and leads to increased savings over time as traditional energy costs rise. At the end of the lease, you can purchase the system at a reduced cost, renew the lease, or have the system removed.
- Savings from day one!
- Federal tax benefits allow for lower energy cost.
- No up-front payments required.
- You pay a monthly amount to "rent" the system and use energy you produce.
- Guaranteed production for 20 years, worry free.
- When you sell your home, you can assign the lease to the new homeowner, subject to credit approval. SunPower facilitates this process.
What people have to say
Christina San Nicolas
"I didn’t much about the whole solar power system until JP electric solar company took the time to educate my husband and myself about the benefit of owning such a system. Thank you Eric and Jeremy for giving us knowledge for the long term decision making. Great customer service" 👍
"If anybody is looking to go Solar they should go with JP Electric & Solar. They are the best. We had a guy that we were going with after 45 days we hadn't heard a word from them then Matt from JP Solar called within a month we had solar panels installed. Matt was very informative he answered every question we had. I'm so glad Matt found us. I would definitely recommend them. Great guys to work with."
"JP Solar was great through the whole process. From the signing the contract to being tied into the grid with PG&E took about 60 days. They are responsive to all of your questions via email or phone. The installers take about 3- 4 hours and they did a great job as well. So far my SunPower X-22’s are putting out great numbers and now that I’m tied into the grid they will zero out my electric use. Overall I’m very happy with panels and JP Electric & Solar and would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market."
"Matt Thomas was very helpful during the entire process from beginning to installation. He was a great professional to work with. I'm glad I obtained the best quality panels through a local company!"